take5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take5 Forum Constitution

Go down

Take5 Forum Constitution Empty Take5 Forum Constitution

Post by Edwin Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Preamble

* Article I - Introduction to Our Community

• Section I - Basic Explanation of Individual Forums
  • Section II - Selection of Moderators

* Article II - Our Community Rules and Disciplinary System
  • Section I - Your Agreement to be in Take5
  • Section II - Community Rules
  • Section III - Disciplinary Actions

* Article III - Your Duty in Take5
  • Section I - Members
  • Section II - Moderators

* Article IV - Miscellaneous Information
  • Section I - Coming Back Information
  • Section II - Referral Policy
  • Section III - Name Changing Information

Last edited by Edwin on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Take5 Forum Constitution Empty Re: Take5 Forum Constitution

Post by Edwin Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Preamble

I, the Administrator of Take5 Forums ratified this document on Tuesday, June 16th, 2009. This constitution to regulate all actions of every forum member, to maintain order and create a peaceful Community to meet and interact with people under the same family, that of Take5 Forums.

Last edited by Edwin on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Article I - Introduction to Our Community

Section I - Basic Explanation of Individual Forums

Every member of the Take5 community is subjected to the rules and regulations of each individual forum. The rank of Administrator has the last word on all documents. The role of Moderators are the enforcers of the forums, the watchers of all conduct of members and maintain the peace within the Take5 Forum. Members are encouraged to maintain a high level of activity and render as much help to those in need. Members are expected to know the contents of the Constitution and to follow the document as long as they are online in the forum.

Section II - Selection of Moderators

The selection of Forum Moderators are decided by the present Administrator and Moderators without the discretion of other members. The requirements of becoming a Moderator require at least 50% of the present Moderators and the Administrator's final word.

Last edited by Edwin on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:34 pm

Article II - Our Community Rules and Disciplinary System

Section I - Your Agreement to be in Take5

You, the member upon joining the Take5 Community have agreed to abide by any rule listed in the following document. You are expected to be polite towards every member of the Community. Listed in the following document is the rules and regulations, upon joining the community you have agreed and will follow the rules and regulations listed in this document.

Section II - Community Rules

All members are required to log in to the forum at least once in every 7 days. If you will be away for a long period of time, please create a topic in the General Announcement Forum informing the Moderators that you will be away to prevent any disablements to your account. Members are strongly encouraged not to give out your account information to anyone. The Moderators and Administrators will not be held responsible for account sabotage, if any. Members are only allowed to have one account currently active in Take5.

All members shall do the following things while in Take5 Forums.

- Respect every single member in the Community.
- Be honest to the forum members, if you are going to tell them personal information, don't lead anyone on, be truthful.

Section III - Disciplinary Actions

All discipline actions are taken for a reason. At most times, first offenses will be warnings followed by an account disablement on consecutive offense. If a Moderator or Adminstrator gives you an account disablement and you feel it was out of line, then you will need to contact one of the Moderators or the Administrator, of which they will then investigate and decide whether the disablement was proper. The same treatment shall apply to Moderators. Administrators and Moderators can be contacted via E-mail.

Last edited by Edwin on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Article III - Your Duty in Take5

Section I - Members
As a member of the Take5 Community, you are the pride of the Forums. The duties of a member is simple. Each member is to maintain their activity by logging in to the Forum at least once per week and also, to follow the Constitution. Be sure to be up to date by visiting the General Announcement Forum, which will announce any events. Lastly, be friendly and polite to every member in the Community.

Section II - Moderators
Only a selected few will achieve this rank. People who have achieved this rank have shown great dedication in improving the Forum. Moderators are to keep the peace, they run the Forum on a day to day basis checking for any suggestions, complaints or even unacceptable behaviour. They have the right to overturn any action upon agreement with the other Moderators. They have greater responsibility and power compared to the other members, if a Moderator becomes out of line, do report the matter to another Moderator or the Administrator. Unruly Moderator's punishment would be an immediate account disablement as they should know better than to break the rules.
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Article IV - Miscellaneous Information

Section I - Coming Back Information
Any members who have faced account disablements may apply for an appeal to rejoin the Community by sending an email to the Administrator, who will then review the member's appeal based on the member's conduct. Members who have been inactive are free to rejoin the Community.

Section II - Referral Policy
Any members are allowed to refer friends or family members into the Community. However, the member has to vouch for the new member's character and ensure that he/she will not be causing any trouble to disrupt the peace of the Community. Points will be awarded to members who successfully referred a new member in. Every new member will be personally approved by the Administrator after having the member vouch for his/her character and attitude.

Section III - Name Changing Information
For any account name changes, please contact the Forum Administrator.
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down